Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I will advertise on my station and give you 10 commercial drops a day


We are a Gaming Radio Broadcasting and Podcasting Station reaches over 2.75 million
gamers and listeners worldwide and have an extensive advertising portfolio we play all
types of music and air live talk shows. Our demographics are mainly North American
based we also have thousands of listeners on our European, Southeast Asian as well as
our Russian servers

We will supply a 30 second voice commercial radio ready and play it for 10 times a day
for 10 days. This offer as well as other great offers are only available through this ad.

Contact me and check out my extras for details.

- I will write your script or add backing tracks - +$77
- I will Feature you on our website and give you a guest spot on one of our live
shows for your infomercial - +$95
- I will run your ad for 30 days and have you as our premiere sponsors for 2 of our
live shows - +$95
- I will deliver this order in just 4 days - +$80


Call, Email or Text
Ruben
702-518-6567
http://www.LocalAdz.net





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]