Thursday, November 14, 2013

I will create a professional quality video Presentation (Las Vegas/Everywhere)



I will create a professional quality video Presentation in an Australian accent for $5

I am a professional TV presenter from Australia with over 15 years experience.

I have presented more than 1,000 television segments on national commercial television.

I will present a professional video presentation using studio grade equipment and create
a quality video. You can even use it on Social Media sites.

Just provide a 50 word script.
I can even write one for you at a cost of $85 for 50 words.

We shoot in a studio on green screen, which is our standard background, however
we have a huge selection of static and motion backgrounds we can insert at an
extra cost.

Want to see more samples of my work?

Call or text Ann or Ruben

http://www.LocalAdz.net | Las Vegas, NV 89121 | (702) 518-6567
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]