Thursday, November 14, 2013

I will help you get funding for your business (Las Vegas/Everywhere)



I will help you attain investors and funding for your business or idea for $95


If you are in the process of launching a new business and need to obtain funding from
an investor:
- I can help develop your idea in a way that will attract investors
- Build your business plan or proposal
- Conduct analysis of your existing plan or product prior to market launch
- Build an effective presentation
- Help locate investors.

Please contact me if you would like to see samples of my work.
Includes an initial 20 minute consultation and/or business concept analysis.

Call or text Ruben

Las Vegas, NV 89121 | (702) 518-6567

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]