Thursday, September 26, 2013

▆▆▆ Custoɱ Viḋeos for Your Busiղess, Just $10


I operate my own business called "LocalAdz" and my specialty is creating cool videos for
YouTube.

To keep things short, you will find that my prices are far less than most video
production places in the area as they charge prices that are more in-line with creating a
commercial.

But that's unrealistic for small businesses. That's where I come in! I can help you
create awesome YouTube videos at a good-value so your business can have a share of the
2-trillion video views YouTube expects to receive this year.!

** First time clients only. One video per Client **

 ★ Email, call or text Ruben.
http://www.LocalAdz.net | Las Vegas, NV 89121 | (702) 518-6567









TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to share your thoughts. ruben m [editor]